Jo takes a holistic and integrative approach to coaching to provide immediate value and is able to get faster results utilising proven techniques that are backed by neuroscience.
Jo has a Diploma in Coaching and is a certified Master NLP (neurolinguistics programming) and Positive Psychology Coach. She is also a fully qualified Kinesiology practitioner and holds APMG certification in Organisational Change Management and a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
After overcoming her own significant life challenges, Jo’s passion is to empower others to develop the skills, strategies and resilience to move through their mindset ‘blocks’ and unlock their personal potential for a more empowered, satisfied and balanced life.
With a personal interest in intergenerational wellbeing, Jo appreciates that organisations, communities and families are a collective of individuals that all stand to benefit from the coaching experience.
Jo is a member of the Coaching Division of The American Board of NLP and a Change and Resilience keynote speaker that seeks to inspire others to build resilience in order to move through change and become a self-leader.
Jo Barnett is an Accredited Master NLP and Hypnotherapy Coach that is passionate about helping you achieve success in your self-development and improvement journey.
- Certified Master NLP (Neuro Linguistics Programming) Coach
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner
- Certified Master Practitioner in Time Line Therapy
- Certified Master Practitioner in Hypnotherapy
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach
- Diploma in NLP & Positive Psychology Coaching
- Certified Kinesiologist Practitioner
- APMG Organisational Change Manager (CMI)
- Postgrad Dip. in Human Resource Management (MGSM)
- B.Sc (UNSW)